There are several ways to remove a treatment from your list of current treatments: if you tap the card of the treatment on the Treatment page, then on the following page you will be able to stop your treatment by tapping “Stop medication”. This will remove the medication from your treatment list. On Android you can tap “…” in the top right corner of the Treatment page or hold down on the treatment card to mark a treatment and then remove it from your list by tapping “Stop medication” in the top right corner. On iOS you can move the card of the corresponding medication on the Treatment page to the left and confirm this action by tapping “Stop”.
When you remove a treatment all future reminders are automatically deleted. All marked intakes remain in your calendar and you can review your stopped medication on the History tab of the Treatment page.
Yes, you can change the dosage for each intake. For this purpose, tap the intake card on the Daily page and then tap “…”. After that select “Change dosage”.
To change the data for your treatments (e.g. if you would like to change the intake times), tap on the treatment card of the medication on the Treatments page. On the following page you can tap on the different fields and change all your data.
If you have set up the refill reminder (see “How do I set up refill reminders for my medication”), there are several possibilities to indicate that you have refilled your treatment:
- Tap on the refill reminder notification or on its option “Refill now”. This will open a page on which you can enter the amount of medication you would like to add.
- From the Daily page, tap on the intake card of the treatment you want to refill and then on the section displaying the remaining amount. This will open a page on which you can enter the amount of medication you would like to add.
- From the Treatments page, tap on the card of the treatment you would like to refill and then on the section displaying the remaining amount. This will open a page on which you can enter the amount of medication you would like to add.
- Open mediteo, navigate to the “Treatments” page and tap the “+” button (in the top right corner on iOS, in the bottom right corner on Android).
- Now you can type in the medication name or, after tapping the barcode symbol in the top right corner, scan the barcode of your medication package.
- Pick your medication from the list by tapping on it. If your medication is not in our database: Tap on “Add it anyway”.
- Customize category, shape and color of your medication and tap “Next”.
- You are now in the reminder menu: choose the option that best fits your needs. You can also pick the start and end date of your therapy (e.g. if you only need to take an antibiotic for 10 days).
- Now select unit, time and dosage of your intakes. For As needed medication you can enter the amount and unit of a single dose, which will make the addition of single intakes for your As needed medication even easier.
- The next screen will allow you to choose whether and when you would like to receive refill reminders for your medication.
You can add single intakes for all treatments in your list via the “+” button on the Daily page. Here you can add the time and dosage of your intake. You can record past intakes or create reminders for future intakes.
mediteo can remind you when it is time to get a new prescription or buy a new package of your medication. For this purpose, when adding medication to your list, set the toggle button on the “Refill Reminder” screen to On and enter how many days in advance and at what time you would like to receive the refill reminder. Then enter the remaining amount for your medication. Once you have added your treatment, the remaining amount and the remaining days will be displayed on the detail page for this treatment and on the expanded intake card on your Daily Page.
If you would like to switch the refill reminder on or off or change its settings later, please tap on the treatment card on the “Treatments” page and on the following page tap on “Tap here to set refill reminder”.
The remaining amount of your medication is automatically updated when you mark an intake. Hence please make sure to carefully track your intakes so that the remaining amount can be calculated correctly.
Once the remaining number of days has reached the threshold defined by you, the remaining amount will be shown in red on your Daily Page and on the details page of the corresponding treatment. You will receive a notification that it is time to refill your medication at the time you chose. Choose the option “Remind me tomorrow” if you would like to receive another notification on the following day.
If the medication you would like to add does not appear in the search field, you can add it manually. Tap on “Add it anyway”, which will be available underneath the search bar, and proceed with choosing the shape and color of your medication.
You can add as many medications as you like.
You can add anything you can possibly think of to mediteo – from prescription drugs to wellness exercises. We have set up autocompletion for adding your medication in the search bar to make it as fast and easy as possible for you to choose the correct medication. However, of course you can also add your own medication in case it is missing from the data base or it is an independent entry (e.g. a glass of water to remind you to drink regularly).
To add a treatment to your list in mediteo please follow these steps:
Once you are finished tap “Done”. Your newly added medication will now be shown on your treatment list. Tap on the treatment card to change the data for your medication.