On mediteo you have the possibility to create a list of all the treatments you want to order and which you can simply send by email to one of your pharmacies from the “Network” section. When you create an order list, you can also take a photo of your (electronic) prescription and send it along with your order.
<br>As long as your pharmacy offers a home delivery service, you can select this option in your order so that your medication can be delivered directly to your home.
<br>Please note that the order is generated by mediteo and sent via your mailbox. In this process your data will not be encrypted by mediteo. Therefore, make sure you know exactly who you are sending the order data to.
<br>Create and send the list of treatments to be ordered:
- Network → Select pharmacy → Orders → New order → “Take prescription photo” or “Skip” and choose medication (you do not need to select medication individually if a prescription photo is uploaded) → “Add item” or “Continue” → Enter order data → “Continue” → The order will be opened as an email so that it can be sent to your pharmacy
<br>After you have sent your order via e-mail, you can view the order details in the “Orders” section of the respective pharmacy. Any changes made to the order in your email program will not be visible in mediteo. Please check your inbox for the status of your order or to see if you have received a reply from the pharmacy. If you would like to cancel your order or if you have any questions regarding your order, please contact your pharmacy directly by phone or e-mail.
You can assign your medications from your therapy plan to your contacts (doctors, pharmacies, others) in the network page so that you have them at hand in an organized manner depending on the contact.
- Network → Select doctor/pharmacy/Other contact → Treatments → Assign treatment → Select Treatment
- Network → Select doctor/pharmacy/Other contact → Treatments → Assign treatment → Select/deselect Treatment
<br>So far only available on iOS devices.
Appointments are reminders on the Daily which are assigned to a contact (doctor or others). You can optionally receive reminders and save notes about them.
<br>Add (two possibilities):
- Network → Select doctor/contact → Appointments → Add appointment
- (Only on iOS) Daily → “Plus” symbol (top right) → Appointment → Select doctor/contact
<br>Edit (two possibilities):
- Network → Select doctor/contact → Appointments → Tap on the appointment
- Daily → Tap on the appointment
- (Only on iOS) Network → Select doctor/contact → Appointments → Swipe appointment to the left
- (Only on Android) Network → Select doctor/contact → Appointments → Press and hold the appointment → “Bin” symbol (top right)
ThrougThrough connection to several German databases, we are able to offer you a full-scale contact search in the health sector. Should your doctor or pharmacy be missing, you can add them through “Add anyway”. The data may vary due to relocations, personnel changes or organizational changes. Please contact us at [email protected] if your contact is no longer up-to-date.
You can save your contacts’ data (doctors, pharmacies, others) in the network area and always have them at hand. You can also mark important contacts as favorites.
<br>Please note that mediteo does not have a database of doctors and pharmacists for all countries. In addition, you will only have access to the database of the country that was stored during the installation of mediteo.
- Network → “Plus” icon (iOS top right, Android bottom right) → Select type →
- If your search is supported by the database (see note above): Enter search term (name or address) → Select contact or “Add anyway “
- If your search is not supported by the database (see note above): Add contact
<br>Favorite (iOS only):
- Network → Select contact → “Star” icon (top right)
- Network → Select contact → “Edit” icon (top right)
- (iOS only) network → swipe contact to the left
- (Android only) Network → press and hold contact → “trash” icon (top right)