A complete measurement set/all measurement values of a certain type are missing:
- mediteo does not support all types of measurements. For example, blood pressure, weight, blood glucose, peak flow and many others are available. Measurements that are not yet supported by mediteo will not be displayed, even if the measurements are available in your CGM LIFE account. If you would like to use other types of measurements in mediteo, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with your suggestion.
Individual values are not synchronized, but other measurements of this type are available:
- It may be that individual values contain too little or incorrect information. These are not displayed in mediteo to avoid errors. If this is the case, check the missing values in the app in which they were originally entered and perform the synchronization again.
It is currently only possible to import measurements from AppleHealth and only with an iOS device.
<br>Activate the import:
- More → Settings → Apple Health → Allow mediteo to access the values you want to import or tap on “Activate all categories”.
- If you do not find all values in this list, it could be due to the fact that some do not correspond to the scale of measurement used by mediteo and could not therefore be imported.
- In order to import certain measurements, it is sometimes necessary to activate other related measurements as well: for example, the import of blood pressure measurements is only possible by activating the import of diastolic and systolic pressure. If you also wish to import your exercise data, you must activate the import for both the “Activity” and the “Exercise Minutes” entries.
<br>Display of imported values:
- All imported values can automatically be displayed in a graph with the values which had been entered directly in mediteo.
- All imported values can be displayed in the list as well and can be recognized by the Apple symbol. However, they cannot be edited in mediteo.
<br>Deactivate/edit/reactivate the import:
- System settings → Health → Data access and devices → mediteo → deactivate measurements OR
- Open AppleHealth → Profile symbol → Privacy → Apps → mediteo → Deactivate measurements
- If you deactivate the import again, all measurements which had been imported will be deleted from mediteo again.
<br>Currently available only for mediteo on iOS from version 4.8.0.
mediteo offers you the CSV export. In mediteo m+ you also have a concise PDF export available.
- Daily schedule/Diary → “Export” icon (top right) → Then follow the app’s questions
<br>Please note that only version 4.14.0 or higher can create the export from the Daily schedule.
mediteo allows you to be also reminded of your measurements. These work exactly like the intake reminders.
<br>Activate / Deactivate:
- My Diary → Select measurements (You must at least have a measurement for this value) → Reminders → On/Off → Save
<br>Edit (2 possibilities):
- My Diary → Select measurements (You must at least have a measurement for this value) → Reminders → Edit settings → Save
- Daily → Tap on the measurement → More → Edit schedule → Edit settings → Save
mediteo allows you to add and monitor a variety of measurements:
<br>Add (3 possibilities):
- Daily → “Plus” symbol (top right iOS, bottom right Android) → Measurement → Select measurements → Insert values → Save
- (When the reminder is available) Daily → “Measurement” symbol (on a measurement) → Insert values → Save
- My diary → “Plus” symbol (top right iOS, bottom right Android) → Measurement → Select measurements → Insert values → Save
- My diary → Select measurements → list → Tap on the value → Edit values → Save
- My diary → Select measurements → We automatically show you a diagram of the last 7 days → (Only on Android swipe left/right to see other days)
- iOS: My diary → Select measurements → List → Drag value to the left → Delete → Delete
- Android (delete multiple measurements): My diary → select measurement → list → “…” (top right) → “Delete” → select the measurements to be deleted → “Trash” icon (top right) → “Delete “
- Android (delete individual measurements): My diary → select measurement → list → press and hold the measurement to be deleted → “trash” icon (top right) → delete