mediteo offers you the CSV export. In mediteo m+ you can also use the concise PDF export.
- Daily schedule/Diary → “Export” icon (top right) → Then follow the app’s questions
<br>Please note that a detailed export of the intakes is only possible from version 4.14.0 and the export can be created from the Daily schedule.
When adding or editing your treatments, you can choose any time you prefer. The times in the settings are just standard values which are automatically suggested for medication and when scanning a BMP. If you want to set up different times for your medication, you can just ignore these suggestions.
mediteo offers you a PDF export of your medication plan. To protect medical data from unauthorized access, you can assign a password when creating a PDF.
- Treatments → “…” symbol (top right) → Select treatments → Print → Print → Select printer or
- Daily/My diary → Therapy plan → Next → Print → Select printer
- Treatments → “…” symbol (top right) → Select treatments → Export → Export → Insert password → Generate → Ok → Select storage location
- Daily/My diary → Therapy plan → Next → Select treatments → Next → Export → Insert password → Generate → Ok → Select storage location
mediteo sends you warning notifications which are shown on the treatments page. The following notifications are possible:
- Red banner “Input required”: you have treatments whose data are incomplete or have been modified.
→ Tap on the banner to view it and complete the missing information or confirm the changes.
- Orange symbol “Duplicate”: you have at least another treatment with a different active substance but the same class of active substance in your list.
- Red symbol “Duplicate”: you have at least another treatment with the same active substance in your list.
→ With these symbols, mediteo wants to warn about duplicate medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist whether these warnings could be relevant for you!
- Red symbol “Refill”: the remaining supply of this treatment is running low.
→ Refill your supply and enter this information on mediteo in the refill reminder tab of the medication.
mediteo can read the 2D-Barcode on your Bundesmedikationsplan to transfer your data automatically. Versions up to v2.6. are supported.
- Treatments → “Plus” symbol (iOS top right, Android bottom right) → Scan barcode → Scan BMP → Add
- Treatments → BMP → Tap on BMP
- It is not directly possible to change or delete the BMP itself. Of course you can edit or stop the treatments. The BMP itself (and the 2D-Barcode) will however not be modified.
- If you receive a new BMP you have to stop the treatments from the old one, since there is no connection between BMPs. This means that treatments will appear twice in your list if you don’t stop the medication of the old version.
Since the 1st October 2016 you are entitled to a federal medication plan if you take or use at least three treatments at the same time, the use of which is intended for a period of at least 28 days. The medication plan can be handed out to you from your doctor or pharmacist. It should contain all treatments available on prescription and self-medication. Active substances, dosage, reason for intake, and other indications about the intake are specified there as well.
Moreover, a 2D-bar code is displayed on the printed medication plan. You can scan it in mediteo and transfer all of your treatments safely and easily to the app.
The package information is called patient information leaflet in mediteo and it is available for most of the medication from our database. Please note that it does not correspond 1:1 to the printed package information.
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Package → Leaflet
The leaflet will also be directly shown when adding a new treatment in the corresponding step.In case of medication added through free text, this step will be skipped and the Package tab will not be available.
mediteo allows you to add information (notes) to a treatment. This information will also be printed when exported and shown in the Daily. Moreover, pictures can be added as icons. On iOS you can also view these icons as a large image.
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Information → My notes → Edit text → Done
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Information → My notes → “Plus” symbol (in photos) → Take new photo or select from gallery → Done
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Information → My notes → “Plus” symbol (in photos) → Tap on photo → Take new photo or select from gallery → Done
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Information → My notes → “Plus” symbol (in photos) → Tap on photo → Remove photo → Done
You can also modify information and pictures directly in the same way when setting up a new treatment in the corresponding step.
On mediteo you can add any medication in order to receive the corresponding reminders, monitor your current supply and always keep clear, relevant information quickly at hand at all times.
Add (two possibilities):
- Treatments → “Plus” symbol (iOS top right, Android bottom right) → Insert search term (name, active substances or manufacturer) or scan bar code → Select medication (or “Add anyway”) → Follow the questions in the app
- Daily → “Plus” symbol” (iOS top right, Android bottom right) → New intake → Add new medication → Insert search term (name, active substances or manufacturer) or scan bar code → Select medication (or “Add anyway”) → Follow the questions in the app
Edit (only current medication, two possibilities):
- Daily → Tap on intake → “…” symbol (more) → Change therapy plan → Tap on information which should be changed → Follow the questions in the app
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Tap on information which should be changed → Follow the questions in the app
Stop medication (only current medication, two (iOS three) possibilities):
- Daily → Tap on intake → “…” symbol (more) → Change therapy plan → Stop medication (you may have to scroll) → Stop
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Stop medication (you may have to scroll) → Stop
- Only iOS: Treatments → Swipe medication to the left→ Stop
Delete (only stopped medication):
- iOS: Treatments → Tab “History” → “Select” symbol (top right) → Tap on medication(s) → Hide (you may have to scroll)
- Android (two possibilities):
- Treatments → Tab “History” → Press and hold the medication → If needed, select further medication → Hide (you may have to scroll)
- Treatments → Tab “History” → “…” symbol (top right) → Hide a treatment → Select treatment(s) → Hide
mediteo can remind you to get a new prescription or a new package of your medication. To do this, you have to manage the remaining quantity:
- Treatments → Tap on medication → Refill reminder → Refill reminder on/off
Edit the remaining supply (two possibilities):
- If you receive a refill reminder→ Tap on the reminder → Open → Insert your updated supply → Done
- Treatments→ Tap on medication→ Refill reminder → Insert your updated supply → Done
The supply and the reminder can be directly edited in the same way in the corresponding step when setting up a new treatment.
The remaining supply and the estimated remaining days will be shown on the Detail page of the medication and on the expanded intake card on your daily. The remaining quantity of your medication will automatically be updated as soon as you mark an intake.
You will find all intakes in your Daily. There you can confirm them, but also edit them individually and adjust the right time and dosage. You can also adjust past intakes afterwards and set future intakes in a flexible way.
<br>Add (two possibilities):
- Daily → “Plus” symbol (iOS top right, Android bottom left) → New intake → Select treatment → Insert data → Add intake
- Only for as needed medication, only iOS: Treatments → Tap on the medication → Add single intake → Insert data → Add intake
Edit (only intakes which are not marked in green):
- Daily → Tap on intake → “…” symbol (More) → Edit this intake → Change dosage → Save
Delete (only intakes which are not marked in green):
- Daily → Tap on intake → “…” symbol (More) → Delete this intake → Delete
Should you receive no suggestions when typing the name of your medication, you have the possibility to add the medication manually. To do this, tap on the option “Add it anyway”, which will directly appear below the search bar. You can also contact us at [email protected] if your medication or the required settings for it are not available. Please note however that we currently have only German, Italian and French medication in our database.
mediteo allows you to add any kind of treatment. Whether prescribed medication or a simple reminder to drink enough water – this is completely up to you. For the medication saved in our database, we set up an automatic recognition. As soon as you type the name of the medication you want to add, the available hits will be suggested, so that you can easily and quickly choose the right one. You can also of course add your own treatments, if for example they are not available in the database or if they require individual specifications.
There are no limits to the number of treatments you can add.
mediteo offers you a wide range of possibilities. You can enter most of them directly when adding the medication (see How can I add/edit/stop/delete my medication?). You will find a few in the Tab Treatments after adding the treatments.
The following information must be specified:
- Name (with manufacturer and active substances)
- Long-term medication with intake reminder (days, times & quantity) or as needed medication without reminder
- Start and end date of the treatment
- Appearance with form and color
We also offer the following optional possibilities:
- Current supply with automatic refill reminder
- Notes and pictures
- Leaflet and package information
You can resume any stopped treatment. A copy is created in this process, and the stopped entry is therefore retained for your documentation. This way you can also temporarily pause treatments and resume them later.
- Treatments → “History” tab → Choose treatment → Resume treatment (you may have to scroll)