Why are my reminders not working any more (Android)?
If you have installed “cleaning apps” (e.g. Clean Master or Super Cleaner) on your device to prevent your battery from draining too quickly they might stop the notifications from mediteo. In this case please navigate to “Accessibility” and “Services” and switch off the cleaning app. After that please re-start your device and open mediteo.
On some devices you should additionally indicate in the systems settings that mediteo notifications should not be stopped for optimizing the battery life. This option can usually be found under “Battery life”, “Battery optimization”, “energy saving” or similar. Some examples:
- For new Samsung devices, in the system settings go to “Device Maintenance” and navigate to “Battery” and then to “Unmonitored App” and add mediteo to the list of unmonitored apps.
- If you are using a Huawei device, in the system settings go to “Privacy and Security” and add mediteo to your “Protected Apps”.
- If you are using a Xiaomi device, in the system settings go to “Additional Settings” and under “Battery and Performance” pick “Battery Usage”. Under “Choose App” pick mediteo from the list and choose “No Restrictions”.
- If you are using a Zenfone, navigate to “Asus Mobile Manager” and switch on “Allow” for mediteo.
- If you are using a OnePlus, in the system settings go to “Battery” and tap “Battery Optimization”. Tap “All Apps”, click on mediteo and disable it. In addition, under “Sound and Notification” tap “App Notifications” and ensure that mediteo has status “Priority”.
If none of the steps above gets your notifications to work again, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.