How can I add a medication?
To add a treatment to your list in mediteo please follow these steps:
- Open mediteo, navigate to the “Treatments” page and tap the “+” button in the top right corner.
- Now you can type in the medication name or, after tapping the barcode symbol in the top right corner, scan the barcode of your medication package.
- Pick your medication from the list by tapping on it. If your medication is not in our database: Tap on “Add it anyway”.
- Customize category, shape and color of your medication and tap “Next”.
- You are now in the reminder menu: choose the option that best fits your needs. You can also pick the start and end date of your therapy (e.g. if you only need to take an antibiotic for 10 days).
- Now select unit, time and dosage of your intakes. For As needed medication you can enter the amount and unit of a single dose, which will make the addition of single intakes for your As needed medication even easier.
- The next screen will allow you to choose whether and when you would like to receive refill reminders for your medication.
Once you are finished tap “Done”. Your newly added medication will now be shown on your treatment list. Tap on the treatment card to change the data for your medication.