8-01 How can I add/edit/delete my contacts (doctors, pharmacies)?
You can save your contacts’ data (doctors, pharmacies, others) in the network area and always have them at hand. You can also mark important contacts as favorites.
Please note that mediteo does not have a database of doctors and pharmacists for all countries. In addition, you will only have access to the database of the country that was stored during the installation of mediteo.
- Network → “Plus” icon (iOS top right, Android bottom right) → Select type →
- If your search is supported by the database (see note above): Enter search term (name or address) → Select contact or “Add anyway “
- If your search is not supported by the database (see note above): Add contact
Favorite (iOS only):
- Network → Select contact → “Star” icon (top right)
- Network → Select contact → “Edit” icon (top right)
- (iOS only) network → swipe contact to the left
- (Android only) Network → press and hold contact → “trash” icon (top right)