5-03 Why do I receive too many/too few reminders?
If you think you receive too many reminders, check the following settings:
- If you do not react to the first reminder, you will receive another one 10 minutes later. This way we want to help you to always remember your daily plan on time.
- If you always completely close mediteo (instead of only letting the app run in the background), it is possible that the second reminder had not been removed fast enough and therefore appears 10 minutes later, even though you had already reacted to the first reminder.
- If you receive reminders about treatments which are not planned, verify whether they are marked on the daily. It may be possible that you snoozed or added them or that the therapy plan was set up incorrectly.
If you think you do not receive enough reminders, check the following settings:
- Depending on different system settings (not on mediteo), reminders are grouped together. Then you will only be shown a stack.
- If you always only close mediteo completely (instead of letting the app run in the background) and never open it, it may be possible that reminders cannot be planned on time.
- Depending on system settings (not on mediteo), reminders are removed from the notification center when you open mediteo.
- If you do not always receive intake reminders which are planned, please verify whether they are marked on the Daily. It may be possible that you snoozed or removed them or that the therapy plan was set up incorrectly.
If none of the above-mentioned steps result in functioning reminders, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].