5-01 How do all different reminders and notifications on mediteo work?
mediteo sends you different reminders depending on different settings, which open the app on the right page when you tap on it. Moreover, most of the reminders offer direct actions which are frequently used. You can go to these direct actions by swiping the reminder to the left (iOS) or to the bottom (Android).
- For every intake on the Daily you will receive a reminder at the set time. If you do not confirm the reminder within 10 minutes, you will receive a second reminder once.
- You can confirm the intake directly through direct action or you can postpone it through the snooze function.
- If you are monitoring your supply, you will receive a reminder when a medication supply is running low. If you do not refill the medication or turn off the reminder, you will receive a reminder again on the following day.
- You can open the current supply through direct action or temporarily turn off further reminders for that supply.
- You will receive a reminder in advance for every appointment on your Daily. You will set the exact time for every appointment.
- For every measurement on the Daily you will receive a reminder at the set time. If you do not confirm the reminder within ten minutes, you will receive a second reminder once.
- Not available on Android yet.
- We will send this kind of notifications regarding important subjects, such as for example a security update which you should promptly activate on mediteo.