3-09 How can I change or reset my password?
Starting from version 4.11.0, many of the CGM LIFE settings can be edited directly on mediteo.
If you have access to your CGM LIFE account with your current password but want to change it:
- Starting from version 4.11.0, if you are logged in to your CGM LIFE account → “Profile” symbol (top left) → CGM LIFE security settings → Change password
In case you forgot your password and want to reset it:
- “Profile” symbol (top left) → Connect to CGM LIFE → Enter your e-mail adress → “Forgot your password?”
- you may also be asked to enter a super pin (highest protection)
- You will then receive a link to change your password at the e-mail address you have provided. If you have set a security question, you will have to answer it first
- If you are requested to enter a SUPER-PIN, this means that the highest protection is activated for your account. If you no longer have a SUPER-PIN, you will no longer be able to access your data for security reasons. In this case, you can send us an email to [email protected] with your CGM LIFE ID (e-mail address), the date of birth you used in your account and the request to delete your account. If you want to use the same e-mail address for a new registration in CGM LIFE, please also specify this in your e-mail. We will then forward your request to CGM LIFE accordingly.