2-07 How can I subscribe/manage/cancel the subscription to mediteo m+?
The medical device mediteo m+ is not available in each country and not in all languages.
mediteo m+ is an in-app purchase, which you can directly make on mediteo. It is a subscription which is managed automatically from Apple or Google. The subscription will automatically be renewed unless it is cancelled.
- “Profile” symbol (top left) → mediteo m+ → Learn more → Support now (or show all subscriptions)
- iOS: “Profile” symbol (top left) → mediteo m+ → Change plan
- Android: “Profile” symbol (top left) → mediteo m+ → See details → Manage subscription
- iOS: App Store → Account icon (top right) → “Subscriptions” → “mediteo” → switch or cancel subscription here
- Android: Play Store → Account Icon (top right) → “Payments and subscriptions” → “Subscriptions” → “mediteo” → switch or cancel subscription here
Further information about the cancellation:
- Cancellation must be made up to 24h before the current subscription period expires.
- Cancellation by means of a written statement is not possible due to technical reasons; the cancellation must be made on the App Store or on Google Play.
- Simply uninstalling the app does not result in cancellation: the subscription must still be cancelled on the App Store or on Google Play.
You can find further information on Apple (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202023) and Google (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1061913?hl=en).