2-03 How does the medication check (THERAFOX) in mediteo m+ work?
The medical device mediteo m+ is not available in each country and not in all languages.
THERAFOX is a separate medical device which is only available in Germany. You can access it through the button at the bottom of your list of treatments (tab “Treatments”). In a THERAFOX check you will receive the following information about the treatments in your therapy plan:
- Duplicates (e.g. two treatments with the same active substance)
- Interactions (e.g. two treatments amplifying or attenuating each other)
- QT interval (the QT interval is a time interval in the ECG. An increase in the QT interval may be caused due to the use of various medications and may increase the risk of cardiac arrhythmia)
- PRISCUS (e.g. potential age-related therapy restrictions)
In addition, you could receive advice on the following topics:
- Intake (e.g. time or dependence on meals)
- Food (e.g. intake restrictions with certain foods)
- Phototoxicity (e.g. sensitivity to sunlight)
Please note: the THERAFOX check can only be carried out with active internet connection and only checks treatments from the database (so no treatments which were added manually through free text).